1. to write a report, article etc using notes that you wrote earlier
- Now the experiments are completed, he just has to write up his findings.
2. to report officially that someone has done something wrong
to write something on a piece of paper
- Write down seven words that describe how you feel.
- As soon as I have an idea, I write it down.
출처 : Macmillan Dictionary
'Language > english' 카테고리의 다른 글
|[영어어원탐구] rank (0)||2015.06.30|
|carnage, carriage (0)||2015.05.22|
|so ~ that 구문, so that 구문 (0)||2014.09.03|
|seek, find, search (0)||2014.09.01|
|for example VS for instance (0)||2014.08.31|